Dialogue for Dating: The LASSIC (Listen, Ask, Speak for Swift Initial Connection) approach to getting the love you want
Have you ever sat home alone on a Saturday night? Sat in front of the TV watching re-runs of The Flash while eating Ben and Jerry’s from the carton? Have you wondered why the first date never leads to a second? Have you given up and abandoned yourself to playing computer games in your old bedroom in your mother’s basement?
We can help:
For twenty-five years, Public Conversations has been helping people reach across deep differences while in the midst of crisis. For years now, we’ve observed that one of the great relational crises of our time is dating. So many people just don’t know how to do it.
There are some programs out there to help the prospective dater, but we thought: “Why not us? Who knows more about awkward conversations than PCP?”
So we created LASSIC: a wrap-around training and support program that will enable you to Listen, Ask, and Speak for Swift Initial Connection with any prospective date, in every possible context.
What you will learn:
Our patented LASSIC method will teach you:
- The three most powerful questions to ask a stranger at a bar.
- How to stop talking about yourself and actually listen to your date.
- How to speak about yourself without sounding like a loser or a poser.
Sign up NOW!! For a limited time and a limited time only, we are offering this life-changing opportunity for $299.99.
For this low price, you'll get:
- Our new book: “Dialogue and Delight: How to Listen and Talk Your Way to Love and Happiness.”
- The complete training package of twelve interactive modules guaranteed to help you feel more comfortable with twelve different dating dilemmas.
- Personal coaching for three dating attempts.
“I traded in Call of Duty for constructive conversation and I’m never looking back!!” –D.L., Danvers, MA
I met the love of my life at over a newspaper on the subway to Queens. I asked, ‘What speaks to you in what you’re reading? He smiled, and we’ve been together ever since. Thanks LASSIC!!” -J.B., City Island, NY
I stopped talking, started listening and have had more dates in the past six weeks than I had in the previous six years!” –S.H., San Francisco.