Sign Up for a Free Consultation
Our differences can make us stronger, but only if we learn how to talk about them.
Essential Partners helps communities foster trust, understanding, and connection across polarizing differences of values, beliefs, and identities. EP's trademark dialogue approach, developed over three decades, is proven to reduce polarization and dysfunction without asking people to compromise their views and values.
Every collabration is customized according to the unique needs of the community, organization, or campus. No two are alike. Partners will be provided with the skills and support they need to create lasting change, including:
- Individual planning, mapping, and preparation
- Custom training, design, and/or consultation
- Access to EP's trademark resources
- Continued coaching from expert practitioners
- Robust follow-up evaluations to gauge impact
- Exclusive opportunities for continued learning
- Membership in a global EP Community of Practice